Diamonds are a girls best friend

18:09


This fabulous stampset was free for every order spent over $50 during the month of September. 
Inspired By Stamping are one of the most generous companies I know. If you missed out you can by the stampset for only $5.99 AUD.

Below I created a page of my daughters taken in the last 6 months. I am so blessed to be surrounded by such beauty inside and out from these 2 girls.



Each diamond was stamped on a vanilla cardstock with smokey slate ink and was individually cut out a diamond at a time. I then sponged all sides with the smokey slate ink to darken the edges.
The small flowers on the top right of the page is from Inspired By Stamping. I love the array of flowers that Inspired By Stamping has to offer. A paper doily is behind the picture on the left.


For the borders I have used a border punch, punching directly on the gray cardstock and have place a strip of already punched out border pink cardstock behind it to create an extra layer. All edges have been sponged with gray ink. This is matted on a sponged white 12 x 12 card stock. I have cut out the "girls "wording with my cameo. To  make the cut out shimmery I have brushed it with black Stella wink .

I have used a Heidi Swap chevron stencil and Wendi Vecchi white embossing paste and to highlight the chevrons I have used markers tracing the chevrons sporadically. The large paper flower was from my stash. The little flowers are from Inspired By Stamping. Behind the picture on the left another border punch has been used as an extra layer.
http://www.inspiredbystamping.com/collections/flowers/products/mixed-color-of-small-flowers

If you look closely I have used another Inspired by Stamping stamp as extra layers through out the page. I have used the "Friends Forever" stampset. You can see I lightly stamped the script stamp in smokey slate and the brushstroke stamp in blushing bride. The have used my white Stella wink pen to brush outside the diamonds to help the diamonds stand out a little more.

You Might Also Like

0 comments