Gingerbread Milk Carton Box

05:30



I had some fun playing with today's new stampset release "Sugar & Spice".

Instead of a traditional card I have made a milk carton as a gift box to fill with some lollies. I have used my Cameo Silhouette to cut the bx template out. The Designer Series paper is a retired SU that I found in my hoard vault.

This stampset is a great builder stampset, the opportunity to layer the gingerbread with so many features is endless.

The sweet connotations of the sentiments makes this even more fun to play and create with.

I have stamped the small images with white Staz on as I find this a great white ink to leave a crisp stamped image.

I have used Ruby Red Liquid Pearls as the button embellishment as a 3D element on the Gingerbread man and have added texture with glossy accents on the hat.




You Might Also Like

0 comments