Inspired By Stamping - October Sketch Challenge

04:25

Today's card is created with an awesome label Christmas stampset called December 25th Labels. This set is a set of 11 fabulous stamps.

My muse is the October's Inspired By Stamping Sketch Challenge. Click on the picture to take you over to the other inspirational pictures for the blog challenge.

Cardstock used is Whisper White & Shimmer Silver.

Ink - Smokey Grey Versafine Ink



I have used  the Teresa Collins Tinsel and Company Designer 6 x 6 paper pad.  I added extra glitter to the poinsettia but brushing my Wink of Stella clear pen on the flower. 

I coloured in the bow on the stamped label with the red wink of stella pen then added glossy ascents to to add dimension to the bow.






Hope you all have a wonderful paper crafting day!




You Might Also Like

0 comments