Christmas Cards - New Arrival Stampsets

02:13

Hi fellow paper crafters Jo here, today I have made some cards using all New Arrival stampsets  from Inspired By Stamping.



To create my own background I have repetitive stamped the Poinsettias on Naturals Ivory Cardstock. I have used Crumb Cake Ink as it is a light enough ink without taking away the focus of the centre Poinsettia.  The paper used for all cards is from Teresa Collins 'Tinsel and Company'. To stamp I used Momento Luxe Inks pear tart for the leaves and Rhubarb stalk for the sentiment. To cut the bottom border I have used Pretty Pink Posh Stitched Border #1 Die. 

 

For the poinsettia  I have heat embossed with gold embossing powder on vellum card stock. The Centre Panel has been cut out with Pretty Pink Posh Stitched Duo #2.

 Christmas Wreath


For the base I have used the star stamp from the Build a Stocking set with Gold & Silver Encore Ink.
The Centre Panel has been cut out with Pretty Pink Posh Stitched Duo #2. I have inked using my Ranger mini ink tool with Peeled Paint & Peacock feathers.  Washie tape has been placed along the centre of the card along with gold sequins. For the bow I used a Satin Ribbon close to the peacock feathers ink as possible.


You Might Also Like

0 comments