Inspired By Stamping - Birthday Boy Bird Card

01:00

Hi All, for you today I have a  Masculine Kookaburra birthday card.  This card is featuring two of the January Release stampset Australian Birds & Background Basics Lines


To make this card I have created my own background using the Background Basics Lines stampset. The ink colour combination to for the plaid background used is Butter Bar, Orange Soda, Soft Granite & Cup O'Joe.

Cardstock colour combination is Naturals Ivory (Base), Daffodil delight , Smokey Slate and Very Vanilla (Centre Panel).

The Kookaburra image & sentiment has been stamped with Chestnut Roan.

To embellish the card I have used a daffodil delight stitched grosgrain ribbon and brads. 

I hope this inspires you to create your background as an added feature on your cards.

Australian Birds







You Might Also Like

0 comments