Inspired By Stamping - Valentine's Day Gift Packaging

01:00

Hi All, Jo here today for a fun blog post. Today is about gift packing and with Valentines Day this weekend I have packaged up some presents for my loving husband.

The top & bottom box is using cardstock that I have customised for today's colour scheme and cut out with my gift box punch board. 
The colour scheme chosen for this set is Mint, Coastal Cabana, Silver and Whisper white. I wanted to keep the colour scheme soft but masculine.


The top box I have stamped the heart clusters from the Hearts stampset repetitively with silver pigment ink.  I have made a tag using a mint cardstock, for the faux stitching I have used a silver sharpie. The sentiment & embossed heart is also from the Hearts stampset which was stamped on a die cut whisper white cardstock. The die used is from the Fancy Labels Die #2 ,white and a teal satin ribbon for the bow and to tie the tag to the bow  some white twine. Copic Marker BG34 around the edges of the sentiment die cut has been used.


 
The bottom box has been created with a designer series cardstock that came already embossed so I was able to sponge silver pigment ink over the cardstock which resisted the polka dots showing through. I wiped the cardstock down with a tissue to make the emboss resist polka dots pop.

 I have heat embossed with pool party embossing party the label from the Fancy Labels 3 stampset set on Vellum cardstock. The sentiment is heat embossed with white embossing powder and die cut from the Fancy Labels Die #3.

To embellish the centre piece I stamped a heart and heat embossed with pool party. 





Hope you enjoyed today's blog post. Happy Paper crafting peeps.
Hugs Jo



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hi Jo! I love the silver and white versus the traditional red and white! Very classy!

    ReplyDelete