Easter Card

03:16


Today's card is all about the Easter. I played with my copics (which I am still learning to use) and my new Lawn Fawn Stampset "Eggstra Special Easter" and co-ordinating dies.
I have chosen 2  six by six paper packs - Lawn Fawn " Let's Polka" & Kaiser Craft "Happy Snaps".

The chevron bow ribbon is crushed curry from Stampin Up.

Copics used are E25, E29, E33, E93, 
YR07, YR14 YR15, 
Y08, Y13, Y17,
RV06 & RV09,
V01 & C2
B06 & BG01

I have accented the bows on the bunny with Glossy Accents and brushed the eggs and hearts with Wink of Stella Clear to add a little shimmer.

I have used Chesnut Roan to stamp the sentiment and momento Tuxedo Black for the bunnies and eggs.



I have entered this card in 2 blog challenges





You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Such a lovely Easter card, and good job on the Copic coloring! Thank you for joining us for our Easter Challenge over at MarkerPop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful bright card, Jo. It looks like you had a lot of fun colouring the images, and they look gorgeous. Thanks for joining in the fun at Just Add Ink this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jo I think you are doing a great job with the copics, lots of depth in those little bunnies!
    Such a bright and fun entry to the sketch challenge this week - thanks :)

    Trish
    JAI Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those bunnies are so cute Jo! Their rich chocolate colour really pops against your bright happy background. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. omgosh, this is awesome!!! I want to eat your bunnies they looks so yummy! haha The colors and design is fab - thank you so much for joining in our Easter Challenge at MarkerPop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So adorable, bright and happy for an egg-stra special Easter! lol
    Beautiful colouring with the copics. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Just Add Ink. Louise xo

    ReplyDelete