Water colour wash background - Inspired By Stamping

01:00


Hi All, I have made a clean and simple card using a water colour wash technique.

To paint the background I have saturated a smooth 300 GSM water colour cardstock by brushing water over it. Then  I picked up some colour from a round waterlolour pallet pack and brushed towards the centre out.

Once dried completely I heat embossed with black embossing powder the centre image from the "Tropical Paradise".  I also used the black heat embossing powder over some vellum for the sentiment from "Big Hello".

A simple one today  I know but I just love how a simple card with a pop of colour can brighten up my day.




You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hi Jo! Love the bright sunshine on your tropical card! So pretty! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete