Inspired By Stamping Blog Post

01:00

Hi All, Welcome to today's blog post. One thing I love about stamping is stretching your stampsets as much as I can to get value for money. I love creating my own background whether it be repeat stamping images or sentiments.


 For today's card I have used the New Release stampset "Festive Greetings" to create today's background. I have mounted the Merry & Christmas stamp together on my block which has grid lines on it. I found this has helped in lining up my repeat stamping technique. To start I have used a ruler as a guide to start the process off.



Once I have lined and stamped the first couple of lines it get's easier to continue with this technique. 


Silver embossing powder has been used on the tag die cut out. To lightly embellish and finish off the card a 1/8 inch vanilla tafetta ribbon tied in a bow was placed on the top of the tag.


Hope you enjoyed today's card creation.

Hugs Jo

You Might Also Like

0 comments