Inspired By Stamping - Designer Stripes

04:00

Hi all, Jo here and welcome to today's blog post. I think you all are getting to know me well enough to know that I love creating my own backgrounds and finding ways on what stamps to use to help stretch them that little bit further.




For the background I have placed all the Background Lines stampset on one huge acrylic block which I stamped twice on the white cardstock to cover the whole piece of cardstock. I blended each cardstock with the same colour ink that was used to stamp the stripes.

I also blended the inner circle stitched die cut & small tag the same shade of the distress inks.

Each dear & sentiment has been stamped with Versafine Onyx Black ink which has been coloured in with the Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers. Each colours are listed below.
To finish off the card I have accented with enamel dots.

Hope you enjoyed today's blog post and don't forget to visit the Inspired By Stamping Blog.












Supplies Used for the card -

1 x (retired) Inspired By Stamping Mason Jars III set
1 x Large acrylic block
1 x Enamel Dots
Distress Inks - Twisted Citron, Tumbled Glass & Picked Raspberry
Distress Ink Circle Blending tools
1 x Versafine Onyx Black Ink
1 x Distress Spray Bottle
1 x Tag Die
1 x Box of 24 Clean Colour Real Brush Markers. Markers used Beige (072), Brown (060), Cobalt Blue (031),  Pink (025), Light Green (041)

You Might Also Like

0 comments