Ellen Hudson Pin-Sight Challenge - Guest Artist

02:41




I am beyond thrilled to be a guest artist for the Ellen Hudson Pin-Sights Challenge today. I am a HUGE fan of the Ellen Hudson range and their store. 

Today I have featured a card below for the challenge, however I have made a stack of inspirational cards for this challenge as I just couldn't help myself. So please check in each day this week to see the range of cards I made for this challenge as they all give off a different yet similar feel.



For today'a card I first used a Heidi Swapp stencil with Tumbled Glass & Mermaid Lagoon distress inks and sponged with my round ink blending tool on the right hand side of the white card base slightly centered and to the bottom of the card. 

I have die cut first the bear from the All Inside stamp and die set with Versafine Onyx Black ink as I will be water colouring this bear with my Inktense pencils sticking with the gray tones.  The heart from the same stampset has been coloured in with a red pencil and glossy accented and placed in the bears hands which is already die cut to be able to insert into his arms (CUTE).

Behind the bear I have used some silver polyester thread as an added texture and layer. To embellish off the card I have used Pretty Punk Posh clear sequins mix and Chevron Ribbon as well as adding some sparkling glitter Best Creation tape.

For the die cut sentiment I have used the Essentials By Ellen Many Thanks Die. 

All supplies are listed below with the links to the Ellen Hudson store.



Essentials by Ellen Pin-Sights challenge is a monthly inspirational challenge based on a Pinterest Inspired photo that is located on the CLASSroom blog and also below.



 A random challenge participant will receive a $50 gift certificate to the Ellen Hutson store .  




To be eligible, you MUST use Essentials by Ellen products and the photo badge as inspiration. 
There will be an inlinkz on the challenge post where they can submit. 



Thank you Ellen & Laurel Beard for this great opportunity to be your guest artist it has been a true pleasure. 



You Might Also Like

0 comments