T.C.I.F. Mothers Day Pop Up Box Card

19:45

Happy Mothers Day



I made this card in honor of my mother who loves Red! My Mother passed away a couple of years ago with pancreatic cancer and there is not one day that I don't miss her. When I think of my mum I think of RED, her laugh and her FOOD! She was the best Asian cook and I feel blessed to have had spent the time that I did with her. Happy Mother's Day Mum and to all the Mother's out there!


Project Recipe

Big Shot
Timeless Type Junior Alphabet Medium Dies
Card Stock
Cherry Cobbler (811"x4 1/4" Scored at 1,2 3/4, 3 3/4,5 1/2, 7 1/4, 8 1/4, 10") , 
Always Artichoke (3x 5 1/2 & 2x3")
Very Vanilla (2 3/4x5 1/4" & 1 3/4 x 2 3/4")
Stampsets
Bordering on Romance
Embellishments
Vanilla Seam Binding Ribbon, Basic Pearls
Technique
Heat Embossing (White Embossing Powder) and Sponging
Punches
Boho Blossom



(The footage is a big dodgy and dark sorry about that).


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I lost my Mom to cancer too when I was nine years old,and I stillbmiss her every day.What a beautifulbtribute to your Mum!
    I found your blog address through the scrapbook
    Griup on linkdIn.I knowbyou just joined.I have been a memberfor a while now,so I thought it would be nice to introduce myself and invite you to visit my blog as well.It is kdmemorylane.wordpress.com.
    I am brand new at blogging so I would love any feedback!Please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by.My name is Kimberly.Welcome!

    ReplyDelete