T.C.I.F. Stampin Up Boy Birthday Card

00:31


Stampin Up Boy Birthday Card






This card I have made for a young boy who I think of as one of my very own. This card was made in conjunction with my daughter Skye as you will see (her hands) in my You Tube tutorial.

I have entered this card in Freshly Made Sketches Challenge & The Play Date Cafe Blog Challenge.



Project Recipe
Card Stock
Whisper White
Night of Navy
Tempting Turquoise
Big Shot
Perfect Polka Dots
Stampsets
Bring on the Cake
Inks
Versa Mark Ink
Embellishments
Cherry Cobbler Twine
Punches
1 ¼ Inch Square
Postage Stamp
1 Inch circle

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. What a great card Jo ... The colour scheme is so striking and I live your clean style and design!
    thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun, cheery card and a great way to use the colors! Thanks for playing at The Play Date Cafe this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is great!! Thanks for playing at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovin' all those texture, Jo, and such a great combination of challenges! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete