T.C.I.F. Stampin Up Field Flowers Water Colouring with Dye Inks

17:00


I have created this card based on achieving a water colouring look with Stampin Up Ink Pads (dye inks). I stamped my Field Flowers image with the stamp pads then spritzing it with a water mister. The trick is to use water colour cardstock / paper so the you can layer the image as much as you like.as I find this cardstock loves layering as it is a thicker cardstock.  I also used the Smooch Spritz Gold Glow on top of my projects to add an overall shimmer to the card.

Watch my You tube tutorial on how I achieved this look.




Project Recipe
Card Stock
Peach Parfait
Water Colour
Designer Series Paper
In Colour 2010- 2012
Stamp sets
Field Flowers
Inks
Pumpkin Pie
Daffodil Delight
Embellishments
Smooch Spritz Gold Glow
Calypso Coral Organza Ribbon

You Might Also Like

0 comments