T.C.I.F. Stampin Up Heat Embossing Kindness Matters Card

03:29




Thank Card It’s Friday





This card was inspired by latest creation for Wedding Invitations where I had usedTempting Turquoise. I was also inspired by a Pinterest picture from Splitcoast. Click here for the Link. I got to play with Tempting Turquoise Embossing Powder for the first time and boy does that colour look pretty in person. I created a border with semi circle doily/rope image with White Embossing Powder and love how it turned out. Hope you enjoy watching my You Tube tutorial.  


Project Recipe

Card Stock
Tempting Turquoise
Bashful Blue
Embellishments
Tempting Turquoise Embossing Powder
White  Embossing Powder
Stamp sets
Kindness Matters
Artistic Etchings
Inks
Tempting Turquoise
Versa Mark
Ribbon
Baja Breeze Pleated Ribbon

You Might Also Like

0 comments