Thank Card It's Friday

18:19


Thank Card It’s Friday 


In this project I used up bits and pieces of Stampin Up Designer Series Paper scraps that I have in my "will some day use scraps" pile and thought its about time I used them. Paper piecing is a great way to use up scraps that you have lying around and didn't want to throw out. As you can see the cupcake has 3 different types of designer series papers so I stamped the image 3 times and fussy cut around the pieces I wanted to play with to make a whole cupcake. You too can do this technique have a look at your stamps and see what you can create using left over scraps of paper.








Project Recipe
Card Stock
Pumpkin Pie
Whisper White
Designer Series Paper
Soft Subtles Pack
Retired Stampin Up DSP
Ribbon
Bashful Blue Satin Ribbon
Stamps
Crazy for Cupcakes
Best Dad Ever
Inks
Staz On
Punpkin Pie
Embellishments
Ice Cream parlor buttons (retired)
Technique
Paper Piecing








You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Such a sweet card, Jo! I love the pumpkin color! What cute patterns you used for the frosting and paper! Thanks for playing with the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun color combo for this bright and cheery birthday card! Thank you very much for playing along with my challenge this week at the Paper Players! :)

    ReplyDelete