Thank Card It's Friday - Mini Magnetic Calendar Gift

12:43





Well today isn’t a card but a handmade gift idea. We are coming into the season of giving and I thought I’d show you what I have been working on as one of the gift ideas I have personally done for my kids teachers. A little Mini magnetic calendar. It was a great way for me to use up my tray of scrap pretty designer series papers.




Project Recipe

Card Stock                                            
Melon Mambo
Daffodil Delight
Thick cardstock
Whisper White
Stampset
Papillion Potporri
Inks
Staz On
Water Colour Wonder Crayons
Punches
1 3/4 Scallop Circle
1 3/8 Circle Punch
Elegant Butterfly
Big Shot
Top Note
Polka Dot Embossing Folder
Extras
Mini Calendar Tab from Educational Experience Website
http://www.edex.com.au/site/index.cfm
Other
Uniball White Gel Pen


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete