Receive the New Annual Catalogue for $9.95 including postage right to your Door!!!

17:23




Receive the NEW Annual Catalogue 2013 - 2014 straight to your door for only $9.95 including postage.

I know you will want to get your hands on one of these. I have had the pleasure of flicking through the new catty and it is out of this world!!

****It is super easy to this year as Stampin Up are offering delivery straight to your door for a very low price. ****

Those that are on my database can request to receive the catalogue all you need to do is to
CREATE an account in my online store to add you to my customer database to receive this special offer!

Click the link to my online store HERE. I have attached a picture below of a screen shot to my customer database also.

Contact me via email on jo@joherbert.com or phone me on 0407 553 620 to let me know you have joined my customer database.

You can elect how you would like to pay for the catalogue. 

You have a choice of 3 payment methods :-
1. Direct Transfer - I will email you my details.
2. Credit Card - I will call you for your card details
3. Pay Pal - I will invoice you to email address given.

Mailing begins in Mid June so its not that far away!! EEEK

****Please note this is for Australian Residents Only****

Hope to hear from you soon!



You Might Also Like

0 comments