Copic Colouring - First attempts

02:28





I have been introduced to Copic colouring over the past couple of months and I have slowly but surely been creating some pieces that I can reference to.

I have stumbled across a blog called http://copicoz.blogspot.com.au/ where they have blank templates to use to practice on. There are great tips, colour references and is an Australian Blog. Aussie Aussie Aussie Oi Oi Oi. 
I purchased my first blending journal Friday night and look forward to putting my copic work of art pieces in it.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Love your hair combos and the people on the last page. Great colouring :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. FABBY job on your hair combos they look great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pages and great hair colouring!

    ReplyDelete