Another Great Year - From the Celebrate the Everyday Catty

03:15


 I created my own heat embossed vellum printed cardstock by using the distressed dots background stampset (now retired) and heat embossed with gold embossing powder. I then used the new Spiral Flower Die to cut out this large rosette. To create the leaves I used the retired punch called Build A blossom punch for the leaves.  For the centre of the rosette I applied liquid glue & gold glitter to add a little bit of bling to the card.  Once I stamped the large sentiment I used my aquapainter to apply some blushing bride ink to the sentiment.

Project Recipe            

Card Stock                                

Whisper White
Blushing Bride
Vellum
Stampsets
Another Great Year
Distressed Dots (Retired SU Stamp)
Inks
Versamark
Blushing Bride
Soft Suede
Crumb Cake
Embellishments
Gold Sequin Trim
Gold Glitter
Big Shot
Spiral Flower Originals
Punches
Build a Blossom Punch
Tools
Heat Gun
Clear Block “E”
Sponge
Tombow Liquid Glue
Aquapainter





You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. This is so pretty, Jo. I love your 'customised' vellum!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Christine, I am having so much fun with this new catty products <3

      Delete