Gift Tags - Inspired By Stamping

13:40


Hi Everyone, thanks for stopping by. I have made these gorgeous tags ready to be placed on some Christmas presents. I have gone with 2 colour combos some Pool Party, white and crumb cake AND Cherry Cobbler, Pear Pizzazz and White. I have kept the tags simple with some added embellishments using my white gel pen, ribbon and embossing.

Making tags is a great way using up some strips of ribbon that may have been left from previous projects. 
I  keep my left over card stock from previous projects in document drawers sorted by colours.  I used my left over cherry cobbler pieces and heat embossed with white embossing powder. I am a big fan of embossing as it really make the images stand out and add dimension.


My inspiration for the 2nd lot of gift tags is from the November Colour combination Inspired By Stamping Challenge. Hope to see you join us over this month blog challenge.

IBSIC #88





You Might Also Like

0 comments