Inspired By Stamping - Easter Gift Ideas

01:00

Hi All, Jo here welcome to today's exciting blog post.

I love giving my creations away and especially to those that least expect it. This basket and coordinating card will going to one of the teachers at my kids school.


The basket was cut out with my Cameo silhouette.  Blushing Bride designer series paper and ribbon has been used for both the card and basket.

IMG_9068

I have added a touch of Pool party colour to the basket by creating my own faux grass by cutting them into strips with the pool party cardstock and then running it through the crimper.
The stampset used is Easter Labels which co-ordinates with the Fancy Labels Dies 1.
To stamp the labels I have used Vintage Sepia Versafine Ink.  







The paper doily on the card has been heat embossed with pool party embossing powder.
For the lace border impression I have dry embossed with the Delicate Doilies embossing folder.  To embellish I have used the build a bow punch place in the centre of the blushing bride pleated ribbon.
I have used the corner rounder chomper on the top corner of the card to soften the edges of the card.



"Giving for the sake of giving without any expectations of receiving anything in return should be a fulfilling act in itself" - Jo Herbert

You Might Also Like

0 comments