Inspired By Stamping : New Technique

01:00

Hi everyone, today's card is all about trying new techniques. Today's technique is die cutting inlay, this technique taught me how to really maximize the use of my dies. 
I was able to use the Fancy Labels Die 3 and create layers with the oval die in the centre of the already die cut label. Instead of placing the layers on top of each other I inlaid the oval in the die cut.


For the centre panel I have not only used the die to cut through 2 layers of designer series paper from  Vintage Floral Paper pad I created a very thin border for the main centre where I die cut and I also penciled outside the die and hand cut around it. 




I also used the oval co-ordinating die in the centre main die cut shape and inlaid  / nestled into the centre panel with a designer series paper.  The border imaged used is from the Fancy Labels 3 stampset and the sentiment is from Cute Circles.

To embellish the card I have used some flowers from Inspired By Stamping beautiful flowers collection. Behind the flowers I have used a taffeta whisper white ribbon tied into a bow paced behind the flowers.  I have added some extra pearls around the card to add that extra bit of class to it.

I hope this inspires you to think of ways to maximize use of your dies that you already have in your stash.










You Might Also Like

0 comments