Inspired By Stamping : Thinking of You Cards - Masuline

01:00


Today's card set is all about "Thinking About You" for the males. I don't know about you but I find Masculine Cards are the most challenging to make. I have to plan and play with inks, cards and paper to co-ordinate with the stamps for just one card. 


I ended up making 3 cards and turning them into a set as I loved the contemporary feel of the stampset and designer paper so much.
To add pops of colour I used Distress Inks as I feel this bring out the colours of the designer series paper.
For the black Ink I used my favourite Versafine Onyx Black.


To help define the paper and the inks I used strips of Black card stock.  All card bases are white for a clean and simple look.


The stampset used for this set is " Masculine Tags". You can see that you can make this stampset your own. 



You Might Also Like

0 comments