Inspired By Stamping : Wedding Card

01:00

Hi All, I have made a a wedding card today for my post.

There are lots of layers with today's card starting off with a neutral card base "Naturals Ivory" along with Spring Lilacs Paper Collection.


I have lightly stamped with the script stamp from the Background Basics III repetitively on the striped background paper then lightly sponged the outter edges with a light brown ink.

I have stamped the sentiment from Heartfelt Greetings with Vintage sepia.

For the next layer I have added a delicate lace and plum ribbon on the Designer Series Paper and lightly sponging with a plum ink to add depth to the papers edges.

For the top layer I have used a lacey scallop oval die cut and heat embossed with white embossing powder the Eiffel tower from the Paris stampset.  I have placed a little heart die cut to symbolize a wedding card.





For the Inside of the card I have used the same technique and stamps from the front of the card on the inside such as light sponging and repetitive stamping on the paper collection. 




You Might Also Like

0 comments