Just Add Ink #259 ...... Sequins

03:05


Hi all, today's card I played with blue flowers, something I don't do very often as I struggle to play with this colour combo. But I think I was able to pull this off.

I kept it neutral by using kraft cardstock amd some fine lace to add the touch of class to the wedding card.

I have added some gold sequins to add that little touch of bling.

The sentiment has been gold heat embossed to not to take-a-way focus of the flowers.




Vintage Roses



I played along at Just Add Ink Blog Challenge this week.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Your roses are such a beautiful vibrant blue, Jo. A classy wedding card indeed, and the sequins are a perfect finishing touch. Thanks for joining the fun at Just Add Ink this week. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card, Jo. The bold blue and gold elements look lovely against the kraft card base, and the delicate lace. Thanks for joining in the fun at Just Add Ink this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What stunning roses Jo, l do love the Altenew flower sets, l've been eyeing this one off for awhile..:0) Love how you've used them, so vibrant against the crumbcake and lace. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete