Inspired By Stamping - Thank you

01:00

Hi all welcome to today's cards. I have used the Elegant Flowers Stampset combined with the Spring Bouquet to create these 2 cards.
IMG_3189
For the first card I have used Distress Markers to colour in the the rose. I spread the distress marker colours with my aqua brush then fussy cut around the rose. I have placed the rose on a die cut circle which I then drew stitches with my white uniball pen maker.
IMG_3183-aIMG_3182 -a
I have used a curved stitched die cut with designer series paper placed on the white card base. 

For the second card I have repetitively stamped with smaller rose with Onyx Black ink either side of the white card panel.
IMG_3185 
I have stamped the thank you sentiment with Onyx black ink on a circle die cut. The designer series paper has been placed in the centre panel of card base and have added some pennant flags either side of the sentiment circle die cut.IMG_3186
Hope you enjoyed these 2 cards.
Happy paper crafting peeps. Hugs Jo

You Might Also Like

0 comments