Inspired By Stamping - IBSIC #97

01:00


For today's card I have used the Celebrating 2 Years stampset. Now I I did something that some of you may cringe about and cut up my sentiment stampset into 3 words to make it work. Sometimes you have to make it work for you as I I'm not good at masking words and getting ink all over me at the same time.

The card was inspired by 2 of the pictures below -the sketch and the colour pallet.

Head over to Inspired By Stamping Blog Challenge to get some awesome inspiration pictures and possibly win a fantastic prize!








You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. LOVE this gorgeous card, Jo! The colors and dies work BEAUTIFULLY together! Fabulous layering, too! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card using the colors

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! I love that flower die, and your colors are so pretty together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card! Love the rose :)

    ReplyDelete