Typographical Card - Beer Lovers

01:00

Hi All, Welcome to today's Blog Post. Today I am focusing on using a stampset which has many sentiments in the one set and I have taken advantage of the sentiments by creating my own typographical type background.   The stampset used for today's card in the fairly new release stampset "Beer Lovers".

IMG_7668
You will need plenty of clear blocks ready on hand as I found having the stamps already mounted on their blocks helped switching them around whilst stamping and inking up on your card stock.  I have kept to a black and white theme with a pop of colour for the glass of beer.
IMG_7558

IMG_7559Each card has their own design and I have show cased that you can use rectangles and squares to achieve this overall typographic look.
To add some extra cardstock layers to the card I have used a stitched circle die yet still keeping the overall design clean and simple.
IMG_7666
IMG_7665IMG_7664

The above card has an added layer of Vellum this can help soften such a strong striking background and muting the text.

IMG_7560

Each card has glossy accents that has been applied to all Beer stamped images. including the black and coloured beer.

I hope this blog post has inspired you to use your stampsets in other ways. 

Happy Paper Crafting Peeps.
Hugs Jo

You Might Also Like

0 comments