Inspired By Stamping Cherry Blossom Stampset Release

01:00

Hi All, I have kept today's card sweet and simple. 

I have stamped the Cherry Blossom stampset with Hero Arts White Unicorn Pigment ink. To keep the colour subtle I have used the Fabre - Castell light flesh #132 water colour pencil where I picked up the colour direct from the pencil onto the aqua painter brush brushing it on the image.  To highlight the centre of the cherry blossom I have re-drawn with a white gel pen.

The sentiment is from the same stampset where there are some gorgeous verses to add to your paper crafting projects which has been stamped with Onyx Black ink in whisper white cardstock then punched out. 

Using the same punch I punched out blushing bride cardstock which I cut in half and place behind the white cardstock sentiment.  Behind the punch out I have used chevron ribbon and vellum in a banner cutout to add as a feature behind the sentiment.

To add some more colour to the Kraft card base I placed a strip of designer paper on the left hand side finishing off the card completely.



You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Oooooh! Love this beautiful creation with subtle look and banner sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely subtle coloring on the flowers~

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SO soft and pretty, Jo! I love the shading you did on the flowers! Beautiful card! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. sweet! such gorgeous coloring:) thanks for inspiring me..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wowo thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. Hugs Jo

      Delete
  5. Beautiful card! So soft and pretty!!

    ReplyDelete