Inspired By Stamiping - Foil Card

01:00

Hi All,
Welcome to today's blog post. Today,with permission from Joanna I have used my copier machine to make this trendy foil sentiment card.
IMG_7268
I first stamped the sentiment from the Spring Bouquet stampset with black ink on plain copy paper which I then photocopied on plain white cardstock.
The toner from the copied cardstock version will allow the foil to stick to the sentiment which I then ran through my minc machine only placing the foil on half the sentiment giving it a modern twist.Pic 1
Using the Fancy Labels Dies 3 I die cut the sentiment which fit perfectly in the die cut.
For the card I shadow cut with black cardstock to have a thin black border around the die cut. I have also done the same for the banner. 
IMG_7264

IMG_7260
I have used the "add on" sentiment from the same stampset and heat embossed with white powder on black cardstock. Cutting the black cardstock on the edge as a second layer to continue with the modern theme. The background banner I played with my distress inks us then spritzing it so it muddled into one another.  To finish of the card I used some printed striped vellum to continue the black white look to the card. 
IMG_7269

I hope you enjoyed tutorial introducing you to stretch your stamps and foils with a copier machine. 
Happy Paper Crafting peeps! Hugs Jo







You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. This is SO awesome, Jo! I LOVE the gorgeous colors you used--and the gold really does look amazing! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete