Inspired By Stamping New Release : You Are

01:00


Hi everyone, this is my first blog post for the New Release and I am so excited to show you what it install over the next couple of days so make sure you come back and visit to check out the exciting new creation I have for you.

Today is all about the new sentiment stampset "You Are". This stampset is a FREE stampset with every $50 USD dollars spent on an order. 
This versatile stampset is a must have in any sentiment collection and I know I will be coming back to this o a regular basis.

Today's card I have played with blending distress inks for the background card base.  I mixed some  perfect pearls in some water which I have flicked on the base to created some fun element to the card.

3x4
$5 USD
Free Stamp Of The Month


White heat embossing  for the new release sentiment stampset make it pop against the black cardstock. I was able to chose from the large array of add on sentiments,  I chose the word "amazing" as I have a particular friend of mine that I am going to give this to. 

To finish the card off I have added some coloured sequins.

I hope you liked today's creation.

Happy Paper Crafting Peeps.
Hugs Jo




You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Your background is beautiful and that pop of black with the white sentiment is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful Jo! I adore this background so much! You did such an amazing job with this card! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super gorgeous, Jo! I adore the bold colors and fabulous textured background! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete