Inspired By Stamping New Release : Magnolias

01:00


Hi All, first let me say how much I LOVE this stampset. 
To be honest when I first saw this stampset I couldn't have been more excited. The first thought in my head was water colouring. 
The technique I used today was direct water colouring pencil blending on cardstock. I worked the pencil colouring softly blending choosing my colours wisely so I didn't have to over work my aqua brush to prevent pilling as I stamped the image on non water coloured card stock. 

This one layered card is rather simple and I let the stamp and colouring show case how to make this a "wow" card. 

I have added some clear sequins to finish of the card.

Hope you enjoyed today's creation.
Happy paper crafting.
Hugs Jo


4x6
$15 USD


4x6
$15 USD




You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Your magnolia card is beautiful! I love the design of your card and you have colored your flowers magnificently! This is such a pretty stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jo you always leave me speechless! You are so talented and this card is absolutely amazing! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this flower stamp! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous card, Jo! I adore the beautiful reds you went with--the twine up top is the perfect way to TIE it all together. ;) Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete