Inspired By Stamping - Gift Bag & Tag Set

02:20

Hi paper crafting peeps.For today's creation I hope to inspire you by adding some extra detail pizzazz to your gift giving.

Not only do I love giving card gift sets but I also love giving them in packaging they wont wont to throw away.  The paper bag I have bought from a discount store which you can purchase in a pack for an inexpensive price. By adding some cardstock and DYI stamping background anyone can achieve this look.

Today, I have used a white paper bag, the Magnolias Inspired By Stamping stampset, water colour cardstock & Pencils, Aqua brush, Archival Black Ink,  Simon Says Stamp grey fossil ink and grey ribbon.

For the base of the tag and die I have used smokey grey cardstock. Using a similar grey tone of ink I stamped the Magnolias stampset flower repeatedly on white cardstock to softly introduce the grey tones throughout the whole creation. 
I then used black archival ink on water cardstock and stamped the image a couple of times with my Mini MISTI as this is a useful tool to stamp with trying to get all the image inked up properly on water colour cardstock. I then coloured my images with my Fabre Castell water colour pencils. 
I have tied the tag with a simple satin bow to the handle to finish this simple yet so pretty gift bag & tag set.

I would really like to encourage you to visit the Inspired By Stamping Blog & Shop.









You Might Also Like

1 comments