Inspired By Stamping - Christmas CAS Cards

16:00


Hi paper crafting peeps, today’s Christmas cards were are going with clean and simple designs.  With one Christmas greeting stampset and some Christmas designer series paper this simple set can be made used on a mass production scale.

For all the card bases I have used very vanilla cardstock which I have cut and scored so the cards are  landscape . To add some extra elements to each card I have used a strips of coloured card stock to co-ordinate with each designer series paper.


The Inspired By Stamping sentiment “Festive Greeting” has been stamped with 3 x  Versafine inks 1. Crimson Red, 2. Toffee Coffee & 3. Vintage Sepia.




Each card I have used a pine cone die and each pine cone has been topped with either hemp linen thread or gold ribbon.



I hope today’s cards inspires you on how to mass produce clean and simple yet beautiful cards.  

Paper Craft Hugs
Jo xo


You Might Also Like

0 comments