Inspired ByStamping - Gift Set

16:00


Hello paper crafting peeps and welcome to today's blog post.  
It is coming to that time of year where I make bulk card packs to thanks teachers, colleagues, carers, close friends and beautiful people who give so much to the local community. This year I have bought bulk clear boxes to place 4 x cards in each pack. 

Inspired By Stamping have an array of stamps that include both sentiments and floral images in 1 set.
I have chosen a couple of sets but below pictures is the most recent stampset "Garden Roses"  in the  2016 November release. 


To make the card set I have die cut stitched circles and embossed them with a variety of 3D embossing folders.


I have chosen designer series paper that has gold foil in the cardstock in which I have continued the gold theme through out the card set with gold foil and gold embossing powder.

Each year I create a simple yet beautiful cardset that I can make in bulk. I always start at the beginning of November and work my way through each cardset so it is all ready to give out.


 Hope you enjoyed today's blog post and hope it inspired you to make and give card sets to people that are precious to your lives. 


List of products used - 

Bigshot
Embossing Folders
Glue Dots
Gold Embossing Powder
Versamark Ink
Gold Foil Cardstocl
White Cardstock
Circle diecut
Tape Runner
Foam Squares
Paper Trimmer
Paper Snips
Glue Dots


You Might Also Like

0 comments